Backed by over twenty years of PVCU extrusion experience in the window and door sector, Duraflex create the ideal environment for innovative product design, quality production, reliable logistics and all the necessary customer support services.
- 1953 - Duraflex formed selling Aluminium products
- 1970 - Acquired by RTZ and moved into the doors and windows sector
- 1980 - Bought PVCu fabrication plant from Glostal
- 1990 - Developed own PVCu extrusion operation
- 1995 - Acquired by Caradon Group and CDW Ltd formed
- 1997 - Launched the Diamond Suite
- 1999 - Acquired by Latium Group and formed new Duraflex team
- 2000 - Launched new patio and integrated 70mm and Featured System
- 2002 - Duraflex becomes a Limited company and is bought by the MASCO Corporation
- 2004 - Move of Factory, Warehouse and Office to one state-of-the-art, purpose built facility in Tewkesbury
Purpose built facility
Completed in 2004, we operate from a 275,000 sq/ft state of the art, purpose built facility in Tewkesbury that consists of the office, factory and warehouse. Duraflex are now the largest single site extruder of hollow PVC-U profile in the UK.
British and European standards
All products conform to British and European standards surrounding manufacture and performance. The ‘Secured By Design’ accreditation for products and hardware is a unique achievement which fully justifies our policy of continuous quality control and development.
Industry leading products and services
Staffed by people who understand the specialist needs of the industry means Duraflex are able to provide customers with continually evolving, industry leading products and services to meet the exacting demands of the changing marketplace.